Billionaires Row And Hobbytron.com Join Forces To Donate Thousands Of Toys To Children's Charities This Holiday Season
NEW YORK, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Billionaires Row Founder/Chairman William Benson working with World Tech Toys, Inc. Chairman Kev Kouyoumjian ( Hobbytron.com - the largest online remote technology Toy Distributor in the world) are donating 1000 toys to sick, needy, disaster-stricken and under-privileged children throughout the United States this holiday season.
"We see kids all over this country who are sick, have families struck by disaster, or just don't have the financial resources to provide unique and expensive toys to them. We intend to give some of these children the joy of having one of the "coolest" toys available for free," said William Benson ( www.billionairesrow.com).
"We have done this on an annual basis. Kim Kardashian ( http://kimkardashian.celebuzz.com/tag/hobbytron/) gave out 500 of our remote controlled World Tech Toys last year at the Los Angeles Children's Hospital last year. This year we are spreading these gifts across the Country through well-known Children's Toy drives with the help of Billionaires Row," said Kev Kouyoumjian ( www.hobbytron.com).These remote controlled toys will bring smiles and joy to 1000s of children this Holiday Season. Contact: Shellene Reich305-879-5459 firstname.lastname@example.org This press release was issued through eReleases® Press Release Distribution. For more information, visit http://www.ereleases.com. SOURCE Billionaires Row
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV