Christmas Delivery Promise Or It's Free, From Blinds 2go(TM)
NOTTINGHAM, England, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Blinds 2go(TM), the online retailer of made to measure blinds and curtains is giving all their customers an early Christmas present, they are making the promise that if they don't deliver in time for Christmas the order will be free!
Making the home look wonderful at Christmas time is top of so many people's wish lists and the fabulous range of blinds and curtains at Blinds 2go(TM) will help the dream come true. At this extraordinarily busy time of year having one less thing to worry about is such good news; the Christmas promise is a priceless gift that's definitely worth having!
Customers need to place their order by Monday 10th December 2012 to qualify for the 'Christmas Delivery Promise'. Blinds 2go(TM) will do their absolute hardest to make dreams come true for Christmas; they really don't want to end up on Santa's naughty list!
For free fabric samples and to order visit www.blinds-2go.co.uk or call freephone 0800 862 0464.For further press information contact Laura Polito on 07917 786280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.blinds-2go.co.uk. This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com. SOURCE Blinds 2go
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV