Following the approval of TAT's Audit committee and Board of Directors, on June 28, 2012, the Company's shareholders approved a plan (the "Plan") to grant up to 380,000 options ("Options") to purchase Ordinary shares, 0.9 NIS par value, of the Company to senior executives and certain members of the Board of Directors, at an exercise price of $6.5 per share. The Options vest over a three-year period (one-third each year), but the vesting of 50% of the Options is subject, in addition, to certain minimum shareholders' equity during a period of 4 years from the grant date. On August 21, 2012, pursuant to the Plan, TAT's Board of Directors approved the grant of 330,000 Options, which were granted on October 4, 2012 (out of which 45,000 options were forfeited on October 30, 2012).
In the OEM industry in general and in TAT's OEM businesses in particular, the majority of customers operate based on annual budgets and tend to utilize during the fiscal fourth quarter the remaining balance of any un-used budgets. This trend is more typical with customers from the defense industry. Accordingly, TAT is more likely to generate increased revenues in the OEM businesses (such as TAT's OEM of Heat Management Solutions and OEM of Electric Motion Systems) during the fiscal fourth quarter. The aviation industry is known for its highest traffic in the third quarter, primarily attributable to summer vacations. As a result, during the fiscal third quarter, airlines tend to postpone, to the extent possible, maintenance and repair of their aircraft to minimize aircraft grounding. Accordingly, TAT is more likely to notice decreased revenues in the MRO businesses (such as TAT's MRO for Aviation Components and Heat Transfer Services and Products) during the fiscal third quarter with recovery during subsequent quarters.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV