Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. Announces Third Quarter And Nine Month Of 2012 Earnings Conference
BEIJING, Nov. 23, 2012 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: SGAS), ("Sino Gas" or the "Company") today announced that it will conduct a conference call at 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time on Monday, November 26, 2012 to discuss third quarter and nine month of 2012 financial results.
The Company released its third quarter and nine month of 2012 financial results on Monday, November 19, 2012.
To participate in the live conference call, please dial the following number: 800 688 0796 or 617 614.4070 for International callers, access Code 279 529 26.If you are unable to participate in the call at this time, a replay will be available from 11:59 p.m. November 26, 2012. To access the replay, dial 888 286.8010 or 617 801.6888 for international callers, access Code 39309071. About Sino Gas International Holdings, Inc. The Company, through its indirectly wholly-owned subsidiary, Beijing Zhong Ran Wei Ye Gas Co., Ltd. ("Beijing Gas"), and the subsidiaries of Beijing Gas, is a leading developer of natural gas distribution systems in small and medium size cities in China, as well as a distributor of natural gas to residential, commercial and industrial customers in China. The company owns and operates natural gas distribution systems in 34 small and medium size cities and serving approximately 234,749 residential and seven industrial customers. Facilities include approximately 1,635 kilometers of pipeline and delivery networks with a daily capacity of approximately 130,000 cubic meters of natural gas. The Company owns and operates natural gas distribution systems in Beijing, Hebei, Jilin, Jiangsu, Anhui and Yunnan Provinces. The Company's website is: http://www.sino-gas.com. For more information, please contact:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV