- The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) awarded the 2013 Ford Focus its top safety rating, a five-star Overall Vehicle Score in its New Car Assessment Program (NCAP)
- The Focus was designed to with safety in mind with its next-generation airbags and AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control
- The driver's side airbag uses a specially designed curve-shaped tether system that pulls in the lower section to create a "pocket" to help lessen the impact of the airbag on the driver's chest and ribs in frontal crashes
Ford Focus Earns Top Safety Rating From NHTSA
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.