- Gerald Leape, Pew's WCPFC delegation lead, will give a brief overview and touch on actions the WCPFC can take to crack down on illegal fishing.
- Amanda Nickson, director of global tuna conservation for the Pew Environment Group, will address the key tuna issues on the WCPFC agenda.
- Elizabeth Wilson, manager of global shark conservation for the Pew Environment Group, will speak about shark conservation measures that the WCPFC may consider.
Phone Briefing: Heated Discussion Expected For Upcoming Western And Central Pacific Fisheries Meeting
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.