Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Inc., The General Partner Of Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Flow-Through Limited Partnership And Pathway Multi Series Fund Inc. - Rollover Of Assets Completed
TORONTO, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Inc., general partner of Pathway Quebec Mining 2011 Flow-Through Limited Partnership (the "Partnership"), and Pathway Multi Series Fund Inc. (the "Mutual Fund Corporation") announce that the Partnership has completed the transfer and sale (the "Rollover Transaction") of all its assets (excluding cash) on a tax-deferred basis to the Mutual Fund Corporation in exchange for shares of the Mutual Fund Corporation of the series designated as Mutual Fund Shares, Explorer Series, A/Rollover Series ("Explorer Class Shares") effective November 21, 2012, at a value of $2.6591 per unit that was originally sold for $10.00.
An investment in limited partnership units ("Units") of the Partnership were exchanged on a tax-deferred basis for Explorer Series Fund A/Rollover Series Class Shares ("Explorer Class Share/s") with equal value pursuant to an arrangement between the Partnership and the Mutual Fund Corporation. The Limited Partners received 1.2280 Explorer Class Shares of the Mutual Fund Corporation for each Unit held, based on a net asset value per Unit of $2.6591 and a net asset value per share of $2.1654 for each Explorer Class Share.
The Partnership had net assets of $10,214,003.65 at the time of the transfer. The capital gains tax liability that would arise upon disposition can be deferred by retaining the shares of the Mutual Fund Corporation.
SOURCE PATHWAY QUEBEC MINING 2011 INC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV