- Save Library & Archives Canada: The federal institution responsible for preserving Canada's history and cultural heritage is seriously threatened by major budget cuts, service reductions, and a narrowing of its mandate.
- Preserve Canada's Historical Sites: A $29 million reduction in the budget for Parks Canada is threatening the future of Canada's 167 historic and archaeological sites.
- Protect Canada's Public Libraries: The inter-library loan program between Library & Archives Canada and regional public libraries is being eliminated along with public internet access in local libraries, making it more difficult for Canadians to access information and knowledge.
- Restore Canada's Local Archives: The elimination of the National Archival Development Program has put at risk regional archives and their projects across Canada.
- Retain the Canadian Museum of Civilization: The government plans to end Canada's largest and most popular museum - the only museum committed to promoting knowledge and critical understanding of, and appreciation and respect for, human cultural achievements and human behaviour.
Canadian Association Of University Teachers Launches Canada's Past Matters Campaign
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.