Ready to use off-the-shelf - no Excel experience required. Model includes a 1 page Quick Start Guide.
The model is also accompanied by a 25 page User Guide for users who want to construct complex scenarios and benefit from the full functionality of the model. The User Guide contains a detailed view of the model structure, a tab by tab review of the spreadsheet layout and a comprehensive walkthrough of building a scenario.
Outputs are in both tabular and visual formats with additional functionality provided to enhance views.
The model is unlocked so experienced Excel users can further customise the model as required. Additional customisation of the model can also be provided by Energici Holdings Inc.
KEY REASONS TO PURCHASE THIS MODEL
Gain access to over 19,000 datapoints providing comprehensive coverage of market and solar power attractiveness on a global basis.
Simplify yet enhance opportunity analysis using a standard framework covering a full range of socioeconomic, trade, legislative, business, renewable, solar and network issues.
Facilitate decision making based on a clear global understanding of the solar power market with strong current and historical analysis.
Design business strategies by gaining insight to the trends and predictions shaping this market.
A few examples of questions answered :
1. Which countries with solar potential currently have the lowest security risks or are the most stable politically?
2. Which countries have the highest rural populations or largest population without regular access to electricity?
3. Which countries have high tariff and non-tariff barriers to entry for overseas companies?
4. Which countries have the best logistical and custom procedures simplifying product imports and distribution channels?
5. In which countries are my legal, property and financial rights best protected?
6. Which countries have financing, incentives and support policies in place to assist the development of renewable energy?