Telemarketing Automated Telephone Scheme Warning To AIR MILES Collectors
TORONTO, Nov. 22, 2012 /CNW/ - Canadians are reporting receiving telemarketing and automated telephone calls from an unknown organization, claiming to be AIR MILES Canada, informing them they have won a prize consisting of thousands of reward miles.
AIR MILES stresses to Canadians that this is not an AIR MILES initiative. We do not use automated messages to notify Collectors they have won reward miles.
We urge Canadians and our valued Collectors to protect themselves by never sharing personal information or account information, including account PIN, with anyone who should not have access to it.
Any suspicious telephone call that asks for personal information should be reported immediately to the Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre at 1-888-495-8501, or by e-mail at: email@example.com.Canadians should also visit the Anti-Fraud Centre website to learn more about what steps they should take to avoid becoming a victim of telemarketing/automated telephone schemes. More information is also available at: www.antifraudcentre-centreantifraude.ca SOURCE AIR MILES Reward Program
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV