Lufthansa Cargo Selects IBS' Next Generation Cargo Management Solution
Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading cargo carriers. In the 2011 business year, the airline transported around 1.9 million tonnes of freight and mail and sold 9.5 billion revenue tonne-kilometres. The Company currently employs about 4,600 people, worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves more than 300 destinations in some 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by Lufthansa and Austrian Airlines, and an extensive road feeder service network.
The bulk of the cargo business is routed through Frankfurt Airport. The company's other hubs are in Munich, Leipzig-Halle and Vienna. Lufthansa Cargo is allied with other cargo carriers and companies affiliated to the freight business, which enhance one another's products, services and network in the Lufthansa Cargo Group.
Lufthansa Cargo is a wholly owned Lufthansa subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa AG.
About IBSIBS is a leading global provider of new generation IT solutions to the global Travel, Transportation and Logistics industry. A specialist in the domain, IBS offers a range of products and services that manage mission critical operations of airlines, airports, oil & gas companies, hospitality industry, cruise liners and travel agents that help them increase safety, maximize efficiency, improve revenue, manage growth and reduce costs. SEI CMMI Level 5 and PCMM Level 5 assessed, ISO 9001:2008, TickIT and ISO 27001:2005 certified, IBS operates from 10 business centers in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Middle East & Africa. For media enquiries, please contact Mathew Joshua at +91-471-6614363 or email: email@example.com. More information on IBS is available at http://www.ibsplc.com. SOURCE IBS Software
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV