The deadline to move for lead plaintiff in the lawsuits is Dec. 11, 2012. The deadline is only for those who wish to move for lead plaintiff in the proposed class action. The Court appoints as lead plaintiff the individual or group with the largest losses and who otherwise meets the requirements of an appropriate class representative.
The firm also reminds whistleblowers with inside information that rewards may be available to individuals who report information leading to a successful enforcement action by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Under the new SEC whistleblower program, whistleblowers who provide original information may receive rewards totaling up to 30 percent of any successful recovery made by the SEC.
More information about this investigation is available at http://hb-securities.com/investigations/OCZ.
About Hagens BermanHagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP is an investor-rights class-action law firm with offices in 10 cities. The firm represents whistleblowers, workers and consumers in complex litigation. More about the law firm and its successes can be found at www.hbsslaw.com. The firm’s securities law blog is at www.meaningfuldisclosure.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV