Introducing The Latest Web Tool For Holiday Party Planning
AUSTIN, Texas, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Holiday party planners are using the Beer Calculator from Kegerators.com to determine how much beer they will need for their holiday party this season.
It's that time of year again. Millions of Americans are planning holiday parties and most people already have company parties and family gatherings planned.
For some, planning one of these parties is the highlight of the year. For others, it can be a bit stressful. Everyone wants their holiday party to be the hit party of the year. This leaves no room for mishaps.One of the challenges of planning holiday parties is trying to determine how much food and drink to have. Of course, most choose to err on the side of having too much rather than not enough. However, in today's economical situation, people do not want to spend more than they have to. This is especially true when buying beer.
Kegerators.com has created on online tool to help with part of this dilemma. The calculator will provide information on the amount of beer, ice and cups needed for the amount of people attending the event. All it requires plugging in the number of guests and the how drunk each person is likely to get. The results provided even will account for cup breakage and beer spills. The tool is not only helpful for holiday parties. It has been used for cookouts, wedding receptions and birthday parties. Any time beer is being purchased for a large group this tool becomes a wonderful help. About Kegerators.com:This website started in 1998 and has been a leading site for purchasing kegerators for the last decade. Each kegerator type has a different purpose and the listings offer a wide variety of brands and prices. Their listings provide items from various sites making price and quality comparisons. To see more about kegerators visit http://www.kegerators.com/.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV