OC Nissan Irvine Announces Arrival Of 2013 Nissan Pathfinder To Dealership
IRVINE, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- OC Nissan Irvine, located in the Irvine Auto Center, is happy to announce the arrival of the 2013 Nissan Pathfinder to the dealership. The most noticeable updates on the model include on-road comfort, better fuel economy ratings and a fresh and stylish cabin. Completely redesigned for the 2013 model, the Pathfinder has broken free from its truck-like, off-road character and instead adapted to a car-based, family-friendly SUV.
"We believe that our customers will respond well to the new and improved Pathfinder," says General Manager Sam Klein. "It's lighter, more fuel-efficient and is a smart choice for families who are looking for a strong SUV that has the comfort of a sedan."
Customers all over the Orange County region can now schedule a test drive with the new Pathfinder at OC Nissan Irvine. You can see the 2013 Pathfinder in the showroom by visiting 30 Auto Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92618. View specials, prices and other information at www.ocnissanirvine.com.
Contact Info:OC Nissan Irvine Sam Klein(949) 951-7575 firstname.lastname@example.orgSOURCE OC Nissan Irvine
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV