- Total assets at September 30, 2012 increased 9.8 percent to $619.0 million from $563.6 million a year ago.
- Net loans were $349.2 million at September 30, 2012 compared with $370.3 million last year.
- Total deposits at September 30, 2012 increased 12.9 percent to $536.8 million from $475.6 million at September 30, 2011.
- Net interest margin for the third quarter of 2012 was 2.82 percent compared with 3.29 percent reported in the same period a year ago.
- Efficiency for the third quarter of 2012 was 94.6 percent compared with 90.2 percent in the third quarter of 2011.
- Nonperforming loans at September 30, 2012 decreased to $6.1 million from $20.5 million at September 30, 2011.
Saehan Bancorp Reports Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.