Human Biostar Completes Supplementation In Compliance With FDA Codes
SUGAR LAND, Texas, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Human Biostar and RNL Bio announced today that they have completed the revision and supplementation of Human Biostar's stem cell laboratory (GTP Center I) to be compliant with FDA regulation.
Human Biostar is engaged in the contract service for stem cell banking, producing and supplying to CellTex. The construction of its first GTP Center was initially finished on October 11, 2011, with processing capacity of up to 3,000 customers per annum. It has been working on complementing and satisfying the FDA's comments and recommendations regarding compartmentalization, efficient management systems and additional forms/documentation. During revision, the lab was temporarily closed but is now open again and back to normal operation, accepting stem cell banking customers. Any customer can place a service order and enjoy the state of the art banking service with the stem cell center.
On November 21, 2012, Human Biostar invited customers and honored guests to its open lab event and explained what was fixed and revised to satisfy FDA recommendations in its facility configuration and operation system, giving a comforting message to existing customers who were concerned about its temporary hold by asserting that stem cell banking itself was not within the inspection scope and hasn't been interrupted by the FDA inspection.
SOURCE Human Biostar
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV