bebe’s gorgeous wedding gowns will be discounted by 50% in a groundbreaking Cyber Monday Sale.
The timing of the sale coincides with the beginning of engagement season—more engagements happen during the holidays than at any other time of year.
And with prices this low, customers will be tempted to put the cart before the horse and buy one of these stunning dresses before they are even engaged.
From 6pm-midnight PST on November 26, 2012, every single wedding gown will be 50% off at bebe.com. Final prices will be from $379.50 to $874.95.The nine styles of dresses range from a classic pleated silk version with a sweetheart neckline to a modern sequin and feather version. Materials include lace, satin duchesse, silk chiffon, silk charmeuse, silk taffeta, silk organza, tulle. Click here to view the collection. About bebe bebe stores, inc. (Nasdaq: BEBE) is a global specialty store retailer that designs, develops and produces contemporary women’s apparel and accessories under the brand names bebe, BEBE SPORT and 2b bebe. bebe brands operate approximately 250 stores in addition to ecommerce conducted on bebe.com and 2bstores.com. Founded in 1976 in San Francisco, bebe enjoys a diverse following, mainly among women 21-45 seeking fashionable clothing in the categories of work, weekend, and party. Celebrities who have worn bebe clothing include Madonna, Selena Gomez and Rihanna. The television shows “The Voice”, “True Blood” and “Gossip Girl” regularly use bebe clothing on its personalities and characters. bebe enjoys a loyal customer base with more than 3 million Facebook followers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV