Hagens Berman Investigating Hewlett-Packard Board Of Directors For Possible Breach Of Fiduciary Duties In Acquisition Of Autonomy; Encourages Whistleblower Assistance And Investor Inquiry
Shareholders of HP are encouraged to contact Hagens Berman to discuss the investigation. Investors can contact Mr. Kathrein by calling 510-725-3000 or by emailing HP@Hbsslaw.com.
The firm reminds whistleblowers with inside information that rewards may be available to individuals who report information leading to a successful enforcement action by the Securities and Exchange Commission.
“The Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act provides for rewards totaling up to 30 percent of any successful recovery made by the SEC for whistleblowers who provide original information,” said Mr. Kathrein. “However, whistleblowers should be cautious and consult an experienced whistleblower attorney before taking action.”
More information about this investigation is available at http://hb-securities.com/investigations/HP.About Hagens Berman Hagens Berman Sobol Shapiro LLP is an investor-rights class-action law firm with offices in 10 cities. The firm represents whistleblowers, workers and consumers in complex litigation. More about the law firm and its successes can be found at www.hbsslaw.com. The firm’s securities law blog is at www.meaningfuldisclosure.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV