AAA Northern California, Nevada, And Utah Names Flyers Energy Preferred Fuel Supplier
AUBURN, Calif., Nov. 12, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah (AAA NCNU) has named Auburn-based Flyers Energy as the preferred supplier of fuel for their emergency roadside service providers in Northern California, Nevada and Utah for 2013. About 280 companies are contracted to provide emergency roadside service to AAA NCNU members.
"Providing the best, most reasonably priced services to AAA members is always our ultimate goal. Flyers Energy has excellent fuel location coverage as well as the technology and the staffing to be our commercial fueling partner in this effort," says Donna Diaz, Director of Automotive Operations for AAA NCNU.
The distribution of Flyers' commercial fueling sites was a key criterion for the contract. Flyers Energy owns locations across California and northern Nevada and will provide service to southern Nevada and Utah on the CFN FleetWide network. "We've got everybody covered. Flyers can supply fuel to all 50 states if necessary," says Lynn Olson, Flyers Energy Cardlock Manager.Flyers Energy, LLC franchises the Flyers fuel brand and distributes wholesale and branded retail fuel, commercial lubricants, renewable fuels and solar power in the United States. Flyers Energy is the largest member of the Commercial Fueling Network and also offers fueling at 230,000 locations nationwide with the Flyers Fleet Card.
AAA Northern California, Nevada & Utah offers a wide array of automotive, travel, insurance, DMV, financial services, and consumer discounts to over 4 million members. AAA has been a leader and advocate for the safety and security of all travelers since it was founded more than 100 years ago. www.FlyersEnergy.com SOURCE Flyers Energy, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV