Inergy, L.P. (NYSE:NRGY) announced today that its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012, has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is available on Inergy’s website at www.inergylp.com.
Upon request, the partnership will provide to any unitholder, without charge, a hard copy of its annual report on Form 10-K for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2012. Requests should be directed to: Inergy, L.P., Investor Relations, Two Brush Creek Blvd., Suite 200, Kansas City, MO 64112.
About Inergy, L.P.
Inergy, L.P., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is a publicly traded master limited partnership. Inergy’s operations include a natural gas storage business in Texas and an NGL supply logistics and marketing business that serves customers in the United States and Canada. Through its general partner interest and majority equity ownership interest in Inergy Midstream, L.P. (NYSE:NRGM), Inergy is also engaged in the development and operation of natural gas and NGL storage and transportation business in the Northeast region of the United States.About Inergy Midstream, L.P. Inergy Midstream, L.P., headquartered in Kansas City, Missouri, is a master limited partnership engaged in the development and operation of natural gas and NGL storage and transportation assets. Our assets are located in the Northeast region of the United States. Corporate news, unit prices, and additional information about Inergy, including reports from the United States Securities and Exchange Commission, are available on the company’s website, www.inergylp.com. For more information, contact Vince Grisell in Inergy’s Investor Relations Department at 816-842-8181 or via e-mail at email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV