First Patented Social-Discoverability Application Beta Released
LOS GATOS, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Serendipity, social-discoverability, phonebook 2.0, business cards exchange, chat aggregation and updated phone contacts are just some of the features that XimoXi unleashed in its latest release.
XimoXi today announced the Beta version of its patent pending application which allows users to create electronic social cards. The social cards include contact information and social network credentials to exchange with new friends via wireless signals and location-based services. "We are extremely excited about our technology, this is the first social-discoverability application that works on iPhone, Android and Blackberry alike," said founder and CEO, Ramzi Alharayeri. "We empower people to discover and invite others to exchange contacts beyond limited social network circles or phone types."
"Users will never lose friends contact information," said Ramzi Alharayeri. "Our application notifies users with friends contact information updates every time friends change info or even pictures on their cards."
While the XimoXi patent focuses on people nearby and is built around short range wireless signals, the company allows people to search within a mile. This is used as an option to overcome Bluetooth compatibility issues between various platforms.XimoXi software can be downloaded from Google Play, the iPhone store or the Blackberry market. Users also get a direct link to download once they register on the company website. Contact information: Ramzi AlharayeriXimoXi, Inc. 408-358-4100 www.ximoxi.com Contactus@ximoxi.com SOURCE XimoXi
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV