ASC Settles With Calgary Land Developer
CALGARY, Nov. 21, 2012 /CNW/ - The Alberta Securities Commission (ASC) has concluded a settlement with Sundre Development Ltd., Aspen Springs Capital Group Inc. and their principal William Joseph Sander, a.k.a. "Bill Sander".
Under the Settlement Agreement, Sander agreed to pay the ASC $40,000 in settlement plus $11,000 in costs and undertook to cease acting as a director or officer of any issuer for eight years. Sander also undertook to cease trading in or purchasing securities and to not use any exemptions contained in Alberta securities laws for eight years. Sundre Development and Aspen Springs Capital Group undertook to cease trading in or purchasing securities and to not use any Alberta securities laws exemptions for a period of one year.
In the Settlement Agreement, Sander, Sundre Development and Aspen Springs Capital Group admitted to an illegal distribution and making misrepresentations to Alberta investors, and Sundre Development admitted to filing misleading documents with the ASC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV