NASA Selects Contract For Procurement Services
WASHINGTON, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ --NASA has selected Brandan Enterprises, Inc. (BEI) of Knoxville, Tenn., for agencywide contract-closeout and procurement-support services, effective Feb. 1, 2013.
Contract-closeout services will be on a firm fixed-price completion basis, and the procurement support services will be provided under task orders issued under a firm fixed- price indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity provision in the contract.
The contract consists of an eight-month base period with three one-year option periods and one eight-month option . The potential maximum contract value for contract closeout support is about $12.5 million. The ordering provision for procurement support services has a potential maximum value of $30 million.The contract will provide services to all of NASA's acquisition offices. Closeout services covered include contracts, purchase orders, grants, cooperative agreements, interagency agreements and other agreements. Procurement support services to be performed include pre-award and post-award activities. The contract is managed at the NASA Shared Services Center at Stennis Space Center in Mississippi. The NSSC is a partnership between NASA, business solutions provider CSC and the states of Mississippi and Louisiana. The center performs selected business activities for all NASA centers. For information about NASA and agency programs, visit: http://www.nasa.gov SOURCE NASA
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV