Hostess Brands Obtains Court Authority To Wind Down All Operations, Liquidate Assets
The wind down means the closure of 33 bakeries, 565 distribution centers, approximately 5,500 delivery routes, 570 bakery outlet stores and the loss of 18,500 jobs.
Prospective bidders for the Company's assets should contact the following representatives.
For employees whose jobs will be immediately eliminated, additional information can be found at www.hostessbrands.info. The website also contains a copy of the Company's wind down motion and information for customers and vendors.About Hostess Brands Founded in 1930 and based in Irving, Texas, Hostess Brands' products have included iconic brands such as Hostess®, Wonder®, Nature's Pride®, Dolly Madison®, Drake's®, Butternut®, Home Pride® and Merita®. Hostess Brands has approximately 18,500 employees and operates 33 bakeries, 553 distribution centers, approximately 5,500 delivery routes and 527 bakery outlet stores throughout the United States. SOURCE Hostess Brands
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV