Respect Your Wife, Teach Your Son: Ask Noah
Parental communications are so commonly misread by children. He may be mirroring an attitude he thinks you hold.
Your son has provided you with an opportunity to look at your marriage. Have you fallen into unhealthy patterns that don't allow you to see what she's going through? If your answer is yes, make a concerted effort to reconnect; this will result in her feeling respected.
I think it is important to do this in front of your boy. Remember he takes his cues from you.
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, and some time off from work for the both of you!As always, please send questions and comments to ASK NOAH at email@example.com. Have a profitable and peaceful week, Noah This article is commentary by an independent contributor, separate from TheStreet's regular news coverage.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV