1. Amazon.com Inc. ( AMZN, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as an online retailer in North America and internationally. Market cap at $102.02B, most recent closing price at $225.23. Trading with a POP of 70+, investors are already pricing in substantial future growth
2. eBay Inc. ( EBAY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Provides online marketplaces for the sale of goods and services, as well as other online commerce, platforms, and online payment solutions to individuals and businesses in the United States and internationally. Market cap at $61.15B, most recent closing price at $47.26. eBay has a POP of 20. The company is making substantial earnings from its PayPal division3. Google Inc. ( GOOG, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Google is the world’s most popular search engine. Market cap at $212.66B, most recent closing price at $647.18. Consumers will need to use Google’s map service and search engine for shopping Gadget stores to look at are: 4. Best Buy Co. Inc. ( BBY, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as a retailer of consumer electronics, home office products, entertainment products, appliances, and related services primarily in the United States, Europe, Canada, and China. Market cap at $4.63B, most recent closing price at $13.75. Shares are at another 52-week low. The plan to privatize may not pan out. 5. Wal-Mart Stores Inc. ( WMT, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates retail stores in various formats worldwide. Market cap at $228.68B, most recent closing price at $68.03. Written by Chris Lau . To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: from your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists. Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts