For Black Friday, Kmart is selling:
- Blue Nintendo (NTDOY) DSi for $79.99.
- Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports Resort for $129.99
- HP G6-1d80nr Pavilion laptop (4GB memory, 320GB drive) for $299.99.
- Canon (CAJ) EOS Rebel T3 dSLR camera for $499.
Similar to other retailers, Walmart is heavily discounting the Xbox and Nintendo DSi XL and Wii. The Wii is just $89, while the XBos and Sony PS3 is $199.99. Retailers are clearly selling down old Nintendo units, to make room for the new Wii U.Stock Chart: Nintendo The market anticipates a stronger future for Nintendo. Shares bottomed in July 2012 at around $13.10. After trading as high as 17.50 and dipping to $15, Nintendo closed at $16.06:
Written by Chris Lau . To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: from your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists. Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV