For Black Friday, Kmart is selling:
- Blue Nintendo (NTDOY) DSi for $79.99.
- Nintendo Wii with Wii Sports Resort for $129.99
- HP G6-1d80nr Pavilion laptop (4GB memory, 320GB drive) for $299.99.
- Canon (CAJ) EOS Rebel T3 dSLR camera for $499.
Similar to other retailers, Walmart is heavily discounting the Xbox and Nintendo DSi XL and Wii. The Wii is just $89, while the XBos and Sony PS3 is $199.99. Retailers are clearly selling down old Nintendo units, to make room for the new Wii U.Stock Chart: Nintendo The market anticipates a stronger future for Nintendo. Shares bottomed in July 2012 at around $13.10. After trading as high as 17.50 and dipping to $15, Nintendo closed at $16.06:
Written by Chris Lau . To interact and discuss these picks or picks of your own with users, attach your watch list or portfolio in a message to your friends on Kapitall. To connect with users on the leaderboard: from your tool bar, select Get Connected -> Top Kaptallists. Members on Kapitall earn free points, and even more points with every Kapitall Generation trade. These points may be redeemed at the Kapitall store.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts