12. HSN, Inc. ( HSNI, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Markets and sells a range of third party and private label merchandise primarily in the United States. It operates as an interactive multi-channel retailer, offering retail experiences through various platforms, including television, online, mobile, catalogs, and retail and outlet stores. Market cap at $2.69B.
HSN, owner of the Home Shopping Network, is already a popular retailer. It will begin offering Black Friday deals and coupons as early as November 21.
13. Overstock.com Inc. ( OSTK, Earnings, Analysts, Financials): Operates as an online retailer offering discount brand, non-brand, and closeout merchandise in the United States. Market cap at $330.41M. Competitor to eBay and Amazon, Overstock’s homepage features a countdown to Black Friday and advertises big discounts. Written by Kapitall’s Rebecca Lipman Analyze These Ideas: Getting Started
- Read descriptions for all companies mentioned
- Access a performance overview for all stocks in the list
- Compare analyst ratings for the companies mentioned
- Compare analyst ratings to annual returns for stocks mentioned
- Real-Time Opinion: Scan the latest tweets about these companies (feed will open in a new window)