Royal Canadian Mint Celebrates 100th Grey CupÂ®
OTTAWA, Nov. 21, 2012 /CNW/ - The Royal Canadian Mint is thrilled to join Canadians from coast to coast to coast in the countdown to the 100 th Grey Cup®, which will be contested on Sunday, November 25, 2012 at Rogers Centre in Toronto.
"The Royal Canadian Mint is proud to have commemorated this landmark in Canadian sports history with a special one-dollar circulation coin and exciting numismatic products which will be a permanent tribute to the lasting legacy of professional football in Canada," said Ian E. Bennett, President and CEO of the Royal Canadian Mint. "The Mint congratulates Mark Cohon, Commissioner of the Canadian Football League™ and his exceptional team for organizing events which have brought the magic of the Grey Cup to communities across Canada."
The Mint is proudly attending the 100 th Grey Cup Festival at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre (Level 6) and will be offering visitors the opportunity to obtain the 100 th Grey Cup one-dollar circulation coin. Times are as follows:
- November 22: 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 23: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- November 24: 12:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Canadians are encouraged to look for the 100 th Grey Cup one-dollar circulation coins in their change. Unique collectable sets for each CFL team featuring a painted commemorative coin and two commemorative stamps are still available at participating Canada Post locations, at www.mint.ca/greycup, by calling the Mint at 1-800-267-1871, by visiting the Mint's boutiques in Ottawa, Winnipeg and Vancouver or through the Mint's global network of dealers and distributors.About the Royal Canadian Mint The Royal Canadian Mint is the Crown Corporation responsible for the minting and distribution of Canada's circulation coins. An ISO 9001-2008 certified company, the Mint is recognized as one of the largest and most versatile mints in the world, offering a wide range of specialized, high quality coinage products and related services on an international scale. For more information on the Mint, its products and services, visit www.mint.ca. Images of the circulation and collector coins celebrating the 100 th Grey Cup are available by visiting ftp://communications:RCM2007@ftp.mint.ca . SOURCE Royal Canadian Mint
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV