Titan Machinery Inc. (Nasdaq:TITN) announced today it will release financial results for the third quarter ended October 31, 2012, on Thursday, December 6, 2012, followed by an investor conference call at 7:30 a.m. Central time (8:30 a.m. Eastern time).
Investors interested in participating in the live call can dial (888) 417-8516 from the U.S. International callers can dial (719) 325-2484. A telephone replay will be available approximately two hours after the call concludes and will be available through Thursday, December 20, 2012, by dialing (877) 870-5176 from the U.S., or (858) 384-5517 from international locations, and entering confirmation code 7983584.
There also will be a simultaneous, live webcast available on the Investor Relations section of the Company's web site at www.titanmachinery.com. The webcast will be archived for 30 days.
About Titan MachineryTitan Machinery Inc., founded in 1980 and headquartered in West Fargo, North Dakota, is a multi-unit business with mature locations and newly-acquired locations. The Company owns and operates a network of full service agricultural and construction equipment stores in the United States and Europe. Upon the closing of the previously announced Serbian acquisition, the Titan Machinery network consists of 104 North American dealerships in North Dakota, South Dakota, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, Nebraska, Wyoming, Wisconsin, Colorado, and Arizona, including two outlet stores, and 13 European dealerships in Romania, Bulgaria, and Serbia. The Titan Machinery dealerships represent one or more of the CNH Brands (NYSE: CNH), a majority-owned subsidiary of Fiat Industrial (Milan: FI.MI), including CaseIH, New Holland Agriculture, Case Construction, New Holland Construction, Kobelco and CNH Capital. Additional information about Titan Machinery Inc. can be found at www.titanmachinery.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV