- US$70 million Offering at a price of US$1.85 per Preferred Share.
- Each Preferred Share is convertible into Common Shares of the Company on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Holders of the Preferred Shares are entitled to receive an annual, cumulative preferred 8% dividend payable quarterly in cash or common shares, at the Company’s option.
- Preferred Shares are redeemable by either the Company or the holders after five years from the date of issuance for cash equal to the conversion price, initially US$1.85.
- After a period of one year, subject to certain price and volume conditions, the Company may force the conversion of the Preferred Shares to common shares on a 1 to 1 basis.
- Preferred Shares have a liquidation preference equal to 125% of the issue price of the Preferred Shares in connection with certain liquidation events.
- Except as otherwise required by law, the holders of Preferred Shares will be entitled to vote their shares, on an as converted basis, at meetings of the shareholders of the Company.
- Upon common shareholder approval at the next annual general meeting of the Company, the holders of Preferred Shares shall be entitled to nominate and elect a Director of the Company.
- The issuance of common shares below a price of US$1.85 or repurchase any common shares, requires the consent of a designated Preferred Shareholder.
- No fees or commissions are payable in connection with this placement.
- The investors have been granted registration rights under a Registration Rights Agreement and other rights related to board and committee appointments under a side letter.
Midway Gold Announces US$70 Million Strategic Financing
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts