The chart below compares share performance over the past year. “D”s mark dividends paid.
In conclusion, Macy’s is an attractive opportunity to be involved in a winning retailer of Black Friday. The company’s solid balance sheet, and dividend yield is an added incentive for investors.
Free Trades on Kapitall this week: Kapitall is kicking off the holiday season with free trades all week. Open a live brokerage account (it’s free, and there’s no minimum deposits), and/or create practice portfolios and fantasy-invest with $100k+. To help you play the Black Friday trends Kapitall released the following video. In this video you will explore the economy of Black Friday, the importance of its sales for businesses; and the rising popularity of Cyber Monday. The numbers are staggering. When you consider the increased expectation and the adoption of mobile, it’s difficult to digest the cornucopia of investing opportunities.
Written by Kapitall’s Sabina Bhatia.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV