- Business School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Tuesday, November 27, 6:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the GMAT’s newly launched Integrated Reasoning (IR) section, GRE vs GMAT in B-school admissions. For survey highlights, go to: http://www.kaptest.com/pdf_files/2012-B-School-Admissions-Officers-Survey.pdf
- Law School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Tuesday, November 27, 8:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: how law schools are responding to the challenging job market for lawyers; its impact on law school curriculum; availability of financial aid. For survey highlights, go to: http://press.kaptest.com/press-releases/kaplan-test-prep-survey-facing-a-tough-employment-landscape-for-new-lawyers-law-schools-cut-the-size-of-their-entering-classes-and-revise-curriculum-to-adapt-to-evolving-market
- Graduate School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Wednesday, November 28, 6:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the revamped GRE; this year’s competitive landscape compared to previous years. Graduate admissions officers’ survey results to be released at this time.
- Medical School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Wednesday, November 28, 8:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the upcoming changes to the MCAT; how these changes will impact pre-med students; how students should prepare for them. Experts will discuss how to put together a powerful, stand-out application. For survey highlights, go to: http://press.kaptest.com/press-releases/kaplan-test-prep-survey-medical-schools-think-the-new-2015-mcat-will-be-good-medicine-for-shaping-tomorrows-doctors-but-many-also-think-learning-all-its-additional-content-will-be-a-tough-p
SAVE THE DATE: Kaplan Test Prep To Hold Live, Online Series With Graduate, Business, Law And Medical School Admissions Experts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.