Kaplan Test Prep will hold its First Annual Admissions Officers Survey Debrief live online series of events for prospective graduate school, business school, law school and medical school students Tuesday, November 27 and Wednesday, November 28, 2012. The series will feature panels of admissions experts who will answer students’ questions, provide insights on the admissions process, and discuss results from Kaplan’s 2012 Graduate, Business, Law and Medical School Admissions Officers Survey Series. Results from Kaplan’s annual admissions officers surveys, launched in 2004, are widely covered in the media and offer proprietary insights into a wide range of admissions-related issues, from the role of social media to the impact of changing admissions tests.
Following is the series agenda:
- Business School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Tuesday, November 27, 6:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the GMAT’s newly launched Integrated Reasoning (IR) section, GRE vs GMAT in B-school admissions. For survey highlights, go to: http://www.kaptest.com/pdf_files/2012-B-School-Admissions-Officers-Survey.pdf
- Law School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Tuesday, November 27, 8:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: how law schools are responding to the challenging job market for lawyers; its impact on law school curriculum; availability of financial aid. For survey highlights, go to: http://press.kaptest.com/press-releases/kaplan-test-prep-survey-facing-a-tough-employment-landscape-for-new-lawyers-law-schools-cut-the-size-of-their-entering-classes-and-revise-curriculum-to-adapt-to-evolving-market
- Graduate School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Wednesday, November 28, 6:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the revamped GRE; this year’s competitive landscape compared to previous years. Graduate admissions officers’ survey results to be released at this time.
- Medical School Admissions Officer Survey Debrief: Wednesday, November 28, 8:30 PM, EST. Among the discussion topics: what admissions officers think of the upcoming changes to the MCAT; how these changes will impact pre-med students; how students should prepare for them. Experts will discuss how to put together a powerful, stand-out application. For survey highlights, go to: http://press.kaptest.com/press-releases/kaplan-test-prep-survey-medical-schools-think-the-new-2015-mcat-will-be-good-medicine-for-shaping-tomorrows-doctors-but-many-also-think-learning-all-its-additional-content-will-be-a-tough-p
To register for Kaplan’s admissions events, visit: http://bit.ly/WY7Vz1
All events will be held in Kaplan Test Prep’s live, online Classroom Anywhere format, launched in 2008. Kaplan Test Prep has served tens of thousands of students through this real-time interactive, expert-led, engaging online format.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV