One technology leader that insiders are buying shares in here is Apple (AAPL). This company designs, manufactures, and markets personal computers, mobile communication devices, and portable digital music and video players and sells a variety of related software, services, peripherals, and networking solutions. Insiders are buying this stock into some notable weakness, since shares are off by around 14% in the last three months.
Apple has a market cap of $525 billion and an enterprise value of $498 billion. This stock trades at a cheap valuation, with a trailing price-to-earnings of 12.66 and a forward price-to-earnings of 9.59. Its estimated growth rate for this year is 13.2%, and for next year it's pegged 16.6%. This is an extremely cash-rich company, since the total cash position on its balance sheet is $29.13 billion and its total debt is zero.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV