Architectural Record & GreenSource Win Five FOLIO: Eddie & Ozzie Awards
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Architectural Record and GreenSource magazines, published by McGraw-Hill Construction ( http://construction.com/), have received five Eddie and Ozzie Awards in FOLIO's annual competition. The awards, which honor excellence in editorial and magazine design among business-to-business (B-to-B) publications, drew nearly 2,000 entries across 100 categories.
"The Eddie and Ozzie Awards represent the B-to-B publishing industry's best work in print and online," said Cathleen McGuigan , editor-in-chief, Architectural Record and editorial director, GreenSource. "We are honored to win these awards, especially because they affirm our commitment to providing our readers with the most insightful editorial and the most compelling creative work. I congratulate our team and thank them for their continuing dedication to excellence."
Architectural Record's honors included:
- Gold Eddie award for Best Series of Articles, B-to-B, for "London Now!" ( June 2012)
- Gold Ozzie award for Best Cover, B-to-B 50,001-100,000 Circulation, for "The Tall and the Short of It" ( May 2012)
GreenSource's honors included:
- Gold Eddie award for B-to-B Website
- Bronze Eddie Award for B-to-B Construction/Commercial Design/Manufacturing, Full Issue for "The Thin Green Line" (Toronto Issue, September 2011)
- Bronze Ozzie award for Best Use of Illustration, B-to-B under 100,000 Circulation, for "Green Inc." ( March 2012)
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts