Architectural Record & GreenSource Win Five FOLIO: Eddie & Ozzie Awards
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Architectural Record and GreenSource magazines, published by McGraw-Hill Construction ( http://construction.com/), have received five Eddie and Ozzie Awards in FOLIO's annual competition. The awards, which honor excellence in editorial and magazine design among business-to-business (B-to-B) publications, drew nearly 2,000 entries across 100 categories.
"The Eddie and Ozzie Awards represent the B-to-B publishing industry's best work in print and online," said Cathleen McGuigan , editor-in-chief, Architectural Record and editorial director, GreenSource. "We are honored to win these awards, especially because they affirm our commitment to providing our readers with the most insightful editorial and the most compelling creative work. I congratulate our team and thank them for their continuing dedication to excellence."
Architectural Record's honors included:
- Gold Eddie award for Best Series of Articles, B-to-B, for "London Now!" ( June 2012)
- Gold Ozzie award for Best Cover, B-to-B 50,001-100,000 Circulation, for "The Tall and the Short of It" ( May 2012)
GreenSource's honors included:
- Gold Eddie award for B-to-B Website
- Bronze Eddie Award for B-to-B Construction/Commercial Design/Manufacturing, Full Issue for "The Thin Green Line" (Toronto Issue, September 2011)
- Bronze Ozzie award for Best Use of Illustration, B-to-B under 100,000 Circulation, for "Green Inc." ( March 2012)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV