1. As of noon trading, Time Warner ( TWX) is down $0.34 (-0.8%) to $45.29 on average volume Thus far, 2.7 million shares of Time Warner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $45.26-$45.62 after having opened the day at $45.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.63. Time Warner Inc. operates as a media and entertainment company in the United States and internationally. It operates in three segments: Networks, Film and TV Entertainment, and Publishing. Time Warner has a market cap of $42.9 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Time Warner a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 10 rate it a hold.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts