3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Higher
1. As of noon trading, TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation ( AMTD) is up $0.10 (0.6%) to $15.65 on light volume Thus far, 481,507 shares of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.55-$15.65 after having opened the day at $15.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $15.55. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides securities brokerage services and technology-based financial services to retail investors, traders, and independent registered investment advisors (RIAs) in the United States. TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 14.6, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its expanding profit margins over time. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself. Get the full TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 3 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the financial services industry could consider Financial Select Sector SPDR ( XLF) while those bearish on the financial services industry could consider Proshares Short Financials ( SEF). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts