1. As of noon trading, Bank of America Corporation ( BAC) is up $0.08 (0.8%) to $9.71 on average volume Thus far, 60.7 million shares of Bank of America Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 152.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $9.65-$9.77 after having opened the day at $9.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.63. Bank of America Corporation, through its subsidiaries, provides various banking and financial products and services to individual consumers, small-and middle-market businesses, institutional investors, corporations, and governments in the United States and internationally. Bank of America Corporation has a market cap of $102.3 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 70.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Bank of America Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 14 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bank of America Corporation as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, expanding profit margins and notable return on equity. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income and generally higher debt management risk. Get the full Bank of America Corporation Ratings Report now. Holiday Special: Subscribe to Action Alerts PLUS to see how Jim Cramer trades his $2.5 Million+ portfolio for 51% off the list price. Your first 14-days are FREE: Sign up today to get e-mail alerts before every trade If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the banking industry could consider KBW Bank ETF ( KBE) while those bearish on the banking industry could consider ProShares Short KBW Regional Bankng ( KRS). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts