Silver priced below $4/oz was one of the most one-way bets in the history of commodities. Any objective analysis of that market would have indicated silver clients required much less hedging than in any other commodity market, not more. This negates the lies of the bullion banks.
Instead, building and maintaining a short position at least an order of magnitude larger than what could possibly be justified by market conditions yields only one, possible conclusion: This blatantly manipulative short position was/is a millstone aimed at dragging down the silver market and the price of silver.
We can support this obvious conclusion with irrefutable empirical evidence: the collapse of silver inventories. As I explained in theoretical terms in a
But there's more. When precious metals commentators were accused of being "conspiracy nuts" for pointing toward obvious, serial manipulation of the silver market they were frequently asked, "Where is your whistle-blower?"In rebuttal,
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV