Decide Shopping & Price Predictor
Even if you find the best deal today, tomorrow might be the better time to buy. Decide will help you make that decision. Should I buy an Apple (AAPL) iPad Mini? Decide's Shopping & Price Predictor app tells me to wait! Alongside its price graph, the app tells me with 94% confidence that the price will drop within two weeks. (If only it could give me stock advice).
But how does it know? The app analyzes price fluctuations while aggregating news and rumors. This strategy is less than precise, but it could save you a bit of money from time to time.
There are no guarantees. Although it claims to have a "crystal ball," Decide will not refund you for bad suggestions.Use Decide to track pricing expectations for electronics and appliances. It says to hold off on that Sunpentown air conditioner. Its cost is cooling (sorry, I couldn't resist!). The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 4.3 or later.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV