Trying to find the lowest price for your choice item could have you seeing red. But don't fret. eBay's (EBAY)RedLaser will help you. Know exactly what you want? Use the app to scan barcodes. It will tell you where to find the cheapest price.
I tried scanning my Beanie Baby. Those still exist, by the way. It looks like you can get Floppity the Bunny for 99 cents these days. (At 16 years old, I guess she's not a baby anymore). Even if you don't have the barcode handy, RedLaser can help you find what to buy. Using the voice-activated search function, I still found Floppity!
Possibly the best feature of this app is that it stores your loyalty cards. Scan it so you don't have to bring that CVS (CVS) card everywhere. Don't let that precious wallet space go to waste.RedLaser is a badly kept secret. As of October, it had been downloaded 22 million times! The free app is compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad, but requires iOS 5.0 or later. It's also available on Google's (GOOG) Android operating system as well.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV