Diners Club International ®, a subsidiary of Discover Financial Services, today announced its partnership with Twentieth Century Fox for the critically acclaimed film directed by Ang Lee, “Life of Pi,” which debuts in the U.S. today and from late November to January across the rest of the world.
Based on the bestselling book by Yann Martel, “Life of Pi” tells the story of a young man’s incredible survival at sea against almost impossible odds. The film is an emotionally captivating experience that will inspire, touch and transport audiences to a place of discovery that they will never forget.
“The inspiring message in this film naturally links to the Diners Club brand and resonates with our ‘Belong’ campaign, which recognizes and celebrates the life journey of our cardmembers,” said Eduardo Tobon, president of Diners Club International. “I believe the future of Diners Club holds many possibilities, one of which being partnerships that bring our brand to life.”
As Diners Club International’s first global entertainment partnership, the promotion includes print advertisements, web banners and television spots that combine creative elements from “Life of Pi” and the “Belong” campaigns. Twenty-three Diners Club franchisees across the globe are also using and customizing these creative elements in their own region-specific marketing plans.“We are incredibly excited to help promote a film that celebrates a very unique, transformative journey,” said Janice Alfini, senior vice president of global brand and marketing at Diners Club International. “We value this unique opportunity with Twentieth Century Fox and will continue to look for other innovative ways to provide Diners Club franchises and cardmembers world-class benefits.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV