Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
To Cramer, the market's volatility represents the reality of our world. All is not well, but it certainly could be.There were many factors driving Friday's market rally, Cramer told viewers. Many investors, himself included, had high hopes for a Chinese recovery. That's why his charitable trust,
Big on RossInvestors looking for a hot retailer for this holiday shopping season need look no further than Ross Stores (ROST), Cramer told viewers. He called the company one of his continued favorite retail names. Ross shares have fallen well off their highs, from $70 to just $56 a share, largely in line with the broader markets. Some analysts were also spooked by the company's most recent quarterly results, which only delivered a 6% increase in same-store sales and tepid guidance going forward.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV