Search Jim Cramer's "Mad Money" trading recommendations using our exclusive "Mad Money" Stock Screener.
NEW YORK ( TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say about some of the stocks that callers offered up during the "Mad Money Lightning Round" on CNBC last night:
GrafTech International (GTI): "This is an industrial which needs a resolution in Washington. Be careful."American Tower (AMT): "I wish it would pull back so we can buy some. This is one of the best stories out there." Sprint Nextel (S): "I like the stock. If it goes lower it has nothing to do with the company's outlook." Exelixis (EXEL): "I like it. That's an excellent choice for a speculative stock." NovaGold Resources (NG): "No, no. It has no gain." Nvidia (NVDA): "That stock is doing absolutely nothing. It has no catalyst." Suburban Propane (SPH): "The propane business is so competitive. Be careful with that stock." Cirrus Logic (CRUS): "It's OK and I think it can go higher, but if you want a play off Apple (AAPL) then go buy Apple." Phillips 66 (PSX): "I like that stock and I would buy it right here."
To read a full recap of "Mad Money" on CNBC, click here. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter with all of his latest articles and videos please click here. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC. -- Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To email Scott about this article, click here: Scott Rutt Follow Scott on Twitter @ScottRutt or get updates on Facebook, ScottRuttDC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV