Tyler Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TYL) has signed an agreement with the city of Naples, Fla., to provide the Tyler Munis ® enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution to replace the city’s 18-year-old legacy system. The agreement includes related professional services, training and support.
Munis was selected after a competitive review during which the city of Naples determined that Tyler’s ERP solution was best suited to meet the city’s needs. Naples cited several key requirements in its review, including that the ERP system requires minimal customization, that it integrates with existing information, is intuitive for users, and demonstrates critical reporting capabilities and Web integration.
Naples selected several applications from Tyler’s Munis suite, including financial management, human capital management, and citizen, employee and vendor self service.
Naples is the county seat for Collier County in Southwest Florida. The city serves about 20,000 residents and has approximately 450 employees.About Tyler Technologies, Inc. Tyler Technologies (NYSE: TYL) is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. Tyler’s client base includes more than 10,000 local government offices in all 50 states, Canada, the Caribbean and the United Kingdom. Forbes has named Tyler one of “America’s Best Small Companies” five times in the last six years. More information about Dallas-based Tyler Technologies can be found at www.tylertech.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV