CUPERTINO, Calif., Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Massive Dynamics Inc. (OTCBB: MSSD) today provided an update on recent developments. Since the change of control previously announced via a Current Report on Form 8-K filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on August 31, 2012 the company has been intently focused on improving revamping its operational and business models. The company had focused its resources on corporate development initiatives designed to provide a stable foundation for long-term growth. Upon the conclusion of these initiatives the company turned its focus to locating the latest cutting edge products and technologies that are poised for commercialization. Strategic investments in these products and technologies will allow the company the opportunity to stake early ground in emerging high-tech markets.
"Now that we've concluded the transition from the previous management and filed the Quarterly Report for the period ended September 30, 2012 we are able to turn 100% of our focus towards the products and technologies we intend to commercialize," said Oscar Hines, CEO and Sole Director. "I expect the next several months to be a very exciting time for the company and its shareholders."
Oscar Hines, PresidentMassive Dynamics, Inc. +1-408-973-7857 SOURCE Massive Dynamics Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV