WALLDORF, Germany, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- SAP AG (NYSE: SAP) today announced that the SAP® Claims Management application has received three XCelent awards from Celent, an international financial research and consulting firm. SAP Claims Management won the XCelent Functionality Award, the XCelent Customer Award and the XCelent Service Award, all highlighted in Celent's recent industry report: " Claims System Vendors: European General Insurance 2012" [PDF].
"These distinctive honors from Celent underline the considerable investments SAP has made to create a robust and flexible solution for insurers that covers the full spectrum for managing and processing claims from beginning to end," said Robert Cummings, head of Insurance Business Unit, SAP. "Integrated functionalities, depth of service and positive customer adoption are making SAP Claims Management a go-to solution for carriers throughout the world."
SAP Claims Management gives insurance firms direct control over the entire lifecycle of a claim in property and casualty, life and annuities, and health. A key element of the offering is a highly integrated framework that supports the contributions of internal stakeholders, external contributors and third-party systems to the process. It creates a richer and robust environment for managing claims, helping add efficiency, speed, accuracy and cost-savings. SAP Claims Management is a core component of the SAP® for Insurance solution portfolio, which supports the entire insurance enterprise.For more information, visit the SAP for Insurance page on sap.com and the SAP Newsroom. Follow SAP on Twitter at @sapnews. Media Contacts: Birgit Dolny, SAP, +49 (6227) 7-61664, firstname.lastname@example.org, CET Anthony Suarez, Burson-Marsteller, +1 (212) 614-4331, email@example.com, EST
SOURCE SAP AG
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV