CHICAGO, Nov. 21, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Board of Directors of Old Republic International Corporation (NYSE: ORI) today declared a quarterly cash dividend on the common stock of 17.75 cents per share. This dividend is payable December 14, 2012, to shareholders of record on December 4, 2012.
This latest dividend increase marks the 31 st consecutive year that Old Republic has boosted its cash dividend rate, and 2012 becomes the 71 st year of uninterrupted cash dividend payments.
About Old Republic
Chicago-based Old Republic International Corporation is an insurance holding company whose subsidiaries market, underwrite and provide risk management services for a wide variety of coverages, principally in the property and liability, mortgage guaranty and title insurance fields. One of the nation's 50 largest publicly owned insurance organizations, Old Republic has assets of approximately $16.2 billion and common shareholders' equity of nearly $3.7 billion or $14.40 per share. Its current stock market valuation is approximately $2.7 billion or $10.34 per share.
For the latest news releases and other corporate documents on
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV