With the just-launched NCR Retail Online, independent retailers and small chains can build online stores to compete with major retail chains and online-only retailers and can provide the omni-channel online shopping experience customers demand. NCR Retail Online is a simple yet powerful ecommerce solution with out-of-the-box POS integration from NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR), the leader in innovative retail transaction technology.
“Single stores and small chains have been at a disadvantage when taking their inventory to the web,” said NCR Senior Product Manager Laura Boylan. “Systems were too expensive, required IT and web-design expertise, didn’t interface easily with other store software or had cumbersome inventory-management and order-fulfillment issues. With NCR Retail Online, a retailer can have a tightly integrated, world class ecommerce solution fully operational and ready to serve customers in just a few days.”
- NCR Retail Online features easy-to-use templates and tools to build dynamic ecommerce web sites that reflect the store brand and feature product descriptions, photos and more without any knowledge of coding, programming or web development.
- NCR Retail Online sites take secure credit card payments and offer advanced shopping features online shoppers have come to expect.
- Interfacing seamlessly with NCR Counterpoint, the leading small-retailer POS software program, NCR Retail Online automatically monitors sales in-store and online to ensure all inventory remains up to date. When an item is sold in the store, it is removed from the web site. When an item sells online, the order flows into NCR Counterpoint, letting the store owner or employee know the sale has occurred to ensure the item can be quickly taken off the floor or removed from the back room and shipped. As new inventory is received into the store system, it is automatically replenished on the web site.
NCR Retail Online is the latest addition to the NCR Retail Apps suite of tools – a suite integrated with the NCR Counterpoint retail management system that gives small and medium retailers unprecedented capabilities allowing them to compete in a fast-changing, converged retailing environment once dominated by major retail chains.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV