With the just-launched NCR Retail Online, independent retailers and small chains can build online stores to compete with major retail chains and online-only retailers and can provide the omni-channel online shopping experience customers demand. NCR Retail Online is a simple yet powerful ecommerce solution with out-of-the-box POS integration from NCR Corporation (NYSE:NCR), the leader in innovative retail transaction technology.
“Single stores and small chains have been at a disadvantage when taking their inventory to the web,” said NCR Senior Product Manager Laura Boylan. “Systems were too expensive, required IT and web-design expertise, didn’t interface easily with other store software or had cumbersome inventory-management and order-fulfillment issues. With NCR Retail Online, a retailer can have a tightly integrated, world class ecommerce solution fully operational and ready to serve customers in just a few days.”
- NCR Retail Online features easy-to-use templates and tools to build dynamic ecommerce web sites that reflect the store brand and feature product descriptions, photos and more without any knowledge of coding, programming or web development.
- NCR Retail Online sites take secure credit card payments and offer advanced shopping features online shoppers have come to expect.
- Interfacing seamlessly with NCR Counterpoint, the leading small-retailer POS software program, NCR Retail Online automatically monitors sales in-store and online to ensure all inventory remains up to date. When an item is sold in the store, it is removed from the web site. When an item sells online, the order flows into NCR Counterpoint, letting the store owner or employee know the sale has occurred to ensure the item can be quickly taken off the floor or removed from the back room and shipped. As new inventory is received into the store system, it is automatically replenished on the web site.
NCR Retail Online is the latest addition to the NCR Retail Apps suite of tools – a suite integrated with the NCR Counterpoint retail management system that gives small and medium retailers unprecedented capabilities allowing them to compete in a fast-changing, converged retailing environment once dominated by major retail chains.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts