Approach Resources Inc. (NASDAQ: AREX) today announced that the Company will participate in the J.P. Morgan 11 th Annual SMid Cap Conference in New York, New York on Wednesday, November 28, 2012, at 10:15 AM ET. The slide presentation for the event will be available on the Company’s website, www.approachresources.com. Additionally, the live presentation will be webcast and accessible on the home page of the Company’s website.
The Company will also participate in the 2012 Wells Fargo 11 th Annual Pipeline, MLP and Energy Symposium in New York, New York on Wednesday, December 5, 2012, at 10:20 AM ET. The live presentation will be webcast and accessible on the home page of the Company’s website.
Approach Resources Inc. is an independent oil and gas company with core operations, production and reserves located in the Permian Basin in West Texas. The Company targets multiple oil and liquids-rich formations in the Permian Basin, where the Company operates approximately 148,000 net acres. The Company’s estimated proved reserves as of June 30, 2012, total 83.7 million barrels of oil equivalent, made up of 64% oil and NGLs and 36% natural gas. For more information about the Company, please visit
www.approachresources.com. Please note that the Company routinely posts important information about the Company under the Investor Relations section of its website.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV